Wedding Payment Terms
1. Deposit - £50.00 required to secure your booking.
2. Trial - balance must be paid before the trial date either by bank transfer or as cash on the day. This must be arranged in advance.
3. Following a successful trial and within 7 days, a 50% deposit (of the remaining balance) is required to secure your wedding date.
4. Final Balance - The remaining 50% balance is to be paid 2 weeks before to the wedding / event date by bank transfer. Initial £50.00 deposit is deducted from the final balance payment.
5. All payments can be made via Bank Transfer in advance of the date. (account details are outlined on all quotations / invoices).
6. All deposits are non refundable and will be deducted from the final payment(s).
1. We offer services here at My Makeup Artist HQ or a mobile service so we can travel to you.
2. Travel is included within a 20 mile radius from My Makeup Artist HQ and mileage will be charged 50 pence per mile thereafter.
3. A travel surcharge may be applicable, if the journey includes toll roads including the congestion charge zone.
4. This travel surcharge is normally £10 to cover artist costs, however any surcharge amount will be made very clear to the client as early as possible.
5. Please let us know any possible parking issues at your booking venue or any difficult to find venues/postcodes to ensure we are not delayed in reaching you.
1. Clients receive an booking confirmation email once the deposit has been received .
2. Receipt of this email is confirmation of your booking with My Makeup Artist (Shell Sullivan).
3. Appointment lengths may vary according to the service being provided and the client’s needs.
4. Early Morning Fee - This will be applied to start times / journey times before 7am (£50.00 Fee)
5. Group Discounts - available for group bookings (parties of three and over).
6. Bank Holidays & Sundays - no extra / surcharges will be added for bookings on these days.
7. Any cancellations of a confirmed bookings need to give at least 2 days notice before the booking (and 2 weeks' notice for a wedding day booking) or a 60% cancellation fee may be applied.
8. Any requests to change the agreed quotation or to pay less than the full amount owed will not be accepted.
9. In the unlikely event that My Makeup Artist will need to amend or cancel a booking, we will notify you at the earliest opportunity and do everything possible to arrange a new artist to your satisfaction.
10. My Makeup Artist reserve the right if necessary to cancel a booking without any liability, however in this eventuality a full refund would be offered. This however has not occurred even once during all our 10+ years in the business.
1. All info on this website are copyright and remain the property of www.MyMakeupArtist.biz.
2. Any replication or reproduction of any images of text content from www.MyMakeupArtist.biz without prior consent is strictly prohibited.
3. www.mymakeupmrtist.biz does not accept liability for any damages or losses beyond that covered by Professional liability insurance (Salon Gold). This cover exists to protect both the artist and the client.
4. Records of clients details are stored securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All information held will be treated as confidential and will not be divulged to a third party.
© 2016 My Makeup Artist